Tuesday, June 11, 2013

YouTube Twenty

I  think one of the best things about living in the "internet age" is the instant access to all the great stuff that gets posted on YouTube.  From old Music Videos and TV Show Re-runs to  Inspirational Films and Embarrassing Home Movies, YouTube has it all!   I especially love finding some of the funny and original stuff that people put out there which eventually goes viral.  It's mostly unintentional, but almost always hysterical.   So, without further ado, here are my Top Twenty (for now) Funniest Internet Videos (with links)
sung to the tune of "My Favorite Things" - from the Sound of Music

Web-Caming  Seniors and Shark on a Roomba.
Baby Who's Laughing
and Dynamite Boom-ba
.
Dick in a Box that’s all tied up with strings.
These are my favorite internet things!


A Trip to the Dentist and Double Rainbow
Ninja
and Star Wars  and Don’t Tase Me, Bro

Little Superstar
and a Scarlet who sings.
These are my favorite internet things!


I Like Turtles so Leave Britney Alone.
Grape Gal
and Ice Dude who fall on their own.
Silver white Whales that Explode into spring.
These are my favorite internet things!


When Charlie Bites, and Howard Dean Screams.
When I'm Driving Bad, I simply remember
My internet things and then I don't feel so saaaad!

No comments:

Post a Comment